One of the main strengths of the MGDS is the quality of our teachers. The teaching staff of the Master is made up of over 50 specialists in various aspects of sustainable development. 40% of them are renowned academics in the field, from the University of Vigo as well as from other Spanish universities. The remaining 60% are reputed private professionals, members of the public sector and various organizations concerned with sustainable development. These professionals not only give lectures but are also in charge of full subjects where they teach how to carry out sustainable management and development in case studies.

Director: Pilar Piñeiro García 

Academic faculty 

  • Aragón Correa, Juan Alberto (University of Granada)
  • Chamorro Mera, Antonio (University of Extremadura)
  • De Benito Rueda, Elena (University of Vigo)
  • Dopico Parada, Ana (University of Vigo)
  • Feijoo Costa, Gumersindo (University of Santiago de Compostela)
  • Fernández Suárez, Emilio Manuel (University of Vigo)
  • Gago Rodríguez, Alberto (University of Vigo)
  • Labandeira Villot, Xavier (University of Vigo)
  • Loureiro García, María (University of Santiago de Compostela)
  • Méndez Martinez, Gonzalo (Universidade of Vigo)
  • Pansera, Mario (University of Bristol)
  • Parajó Calvo, Bernardo (University of Vigo)
  • Pernas García, Juan José (University of A Coruña)
  • Piñeiro García, Pilar (University of Vigo)
  • Rodríguez Daponte, Rocío (University of Vigo)
  • Rodríguez Escobar, Rubén (University of A Coruña)
  • Rodríguez Méndez, Miguel (University of Vigo)
  • Sanz Larruga, Javier (University of A Coruña)
  • Sartal Rodríguez, Antonio (University of Vigo, Universidade Nova de Lisboa)
Profesorado no académico (por orden alfabético)
  • Agís Iglesias, Javier (Gas Natural Fenosa)
  • Alonso Martínez, Francisco Javier (Gas Natural Fenosa)
  • Álvarez Sánchez, Antonio (Inditex)
  • Calzadilla Bouzón, Carlos (Xunta de Galicia)
  • Cánovas Suárez, Juan (Auditor)
  • Dapena González, Borja (CEAGA)
  • Fernández Alcalá, José María (IHOBE)
  • Fernández Bouzas, José Antonio (Parque Nacional Illas Atlánticas de Galicia)
  • Ferreiro Páramo, Senén (Valora Consultores)
  • Ferreiro Velasco, Pedro (Sustainable Fisheries Partnership)
  • García Correa, Verónica (Industrias Ferri)
  • García Ortiz, Álvaro (Fiscal de Medio Ambiente de Galicia)
  • González Alonso, Marcos (Snop Estampación)
  • Latorre Arranz, Javier (Gas Natural Fenosa)
  • López Perales, Víctor Manuel (Gas Natural Fenosa)
  • Magdalena García, Goretti (Gescrap)
  • Mateo Troncoso, Noemia (Adaptarse Soluciones)
  • Méndez Pereira, Rogelio (PSA Peugeot Citroën)
  • Ovejero Campos, Aida (ECIMAT)
  • Pastor Martín, Marta (Adaptarse Soluciones)
  • Penedo Romero, Rafael (Xunta de Galicia)
  • Pérez Gulín, Marcos (Fundación Galicia Sustentable)
  • Pérez Pérez, Patricia (Fundación Cetmar)
  • Pérez Vázquez, Maruxa (Esgam y Aproema)
  • Pertierra Fernández, Luis (Gas Natural Fenosa)
  • Plana González-Sierra, Ramón (Consultor ambiental)
  • Ramos Galdo, Sonia (Consultora energética)
  • Rodicio García, Iago (Parsec Iberia)
  • Rodríguez Álvarez, Dionisio (Xunta de Galicia)
  • Rodríguez Escobar, Rubén (Adantia)
  • Santos Pérez, Álvaro (Consultor ambiental)
  • Toural Martínez, Marcelo (Global Retails)
  • Valdés Fernández, José Luis (AENOR)
  • Vicente Davila, Fernando (Xunta de Galicia)
  • Yañez Calvo, Luis (Visteon)
EspañolGalegoEnglish
Experiencias profesionales de ex-alumnos del MGDS (XIX): Iria García Lorenzo (Administración de Empresas y Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas)>>
PSA Vigo hace balance de sus acciones para minimizar su huella ambiental>>
Experiencias profesionales de ex-alumnos del MGDS (XVIII): Vanesa Alonso Arcos (Ingeniera de Minas)>>
Módulo de automoción y medio ambiente
faiTIC
Universidade de Vigo